29 March 2009

Nothing But Memories



What a day
Yesterday Saturday early in morning
me and my parents went back to hometown
Once i reach the destination
The way i felt wasn't the same as it was before
I saw my hometown, as my heart pains
I feel the pain because it was one nice piece of work by my grandfather
It was our home, our childhood, our memories
It was our place for family gatherings
But then, it's all gone.



Many relatives and friends visitted my grandparents
Every time when there's some one who came to visit
My granndmother will recall the incident and her tear drops
I never see her that sad, as she has always be a strong woman.
As my aunt told me that during the incident happen
My grandmother cried and said "Gone, everything's gone"




Looking at the burnt down house, but I can't do anything.
All because of the stupid malay woman beside
Because of their mistake, it cause us a big damage



That stupid malay fellow
Idiot also knows how much her properties cost
She say she lost Rm20,000.....
I say, her properties only cost not more than Rm2500
But then when organizations came to make donation
whatever amount we get, she gets it too
All villagers feel so unfair
And the main problem is She is running away from the truth
She knows the fire started from their house
But until now, still, we all still yet to receive an appology from her side
Wtf......



Aih..Sigh...
What to do now
Not only me, even my brothers and mum and other relatives would hope the house to be rebuild the same way it is

But currently
It is nothing but only our memories left!

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster