27 March 2009

Burnt Down To ashes! MEMORIES Left!



This is my hometown, called Panchor, located in Muar.
Although it is just a small village
But, there has lots of childhood memories





Looking at this pictures taken by my brother, editted by my brother
This use to be a very nice place, a small village
It's a beautiful paradise for me.
The only thing is that there's no internet supply there.



Every inch of this house was actually built up by my grandfather himself.
For me, he's a great architecture
Although he did not have the opportunity to go to school
But yes, this house is his work, with his own design.
Simple, but nice



This house is not as modern as I'm in KL.
Because it's all build up by wood and simen.
The village is somemore air cond free.
We don't need an air cond here
Because the wind here at night will be as cold as air cond.




But now, this place has gone.
Thanks to the stupid neighbour.
Because of them, my village has become ashes.
Yesterday, the stupid fellow boil water in the morning
But then, she went to sleep, forgotten about the water.
So, the water dried up, and, BOOM,
there goes the FIRE.







Furthermore, because they are doing small business.
There are 6 gases in their house.
Imaging, once explode, the whole row of 5 houses became a Fire Field.
My mum and dad went back Johor straight away,
while I'm in KL working

The fire was so strong till the opposite rows of houses was affected by the heat.
Windows spoilt, some rubber materials melt.
Even the roof top has start to "smoke"
The firemen takes about 30 minutes from centre to our village
By that time, my grandfather's creation and other 5 houses has turn into ashes.
As the opposites started to smoke
the firemen can only save those houses before they become the Fire Monster.




And, there goes my grandfather's creation
And, there goes our village.
Furthermore, tomorrow is my grandfather's birthday.
Seems like, do we still have the mood for celebration
Below is my grandpa's house, burnt down (the one on right hand side)

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster